In the 1990s, scientist discovered one of the largest active communication networks in the human body, the Endocannabinoid system. Many scientists believe that Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency is the root cause of numerous health conditions.Endocannabinoid system (ECS) is interconnected throughout the body. It is prevalent within the nervous, immune and gut systems. The ECS regulates relaxation, eating, sleeping, inflammation, and even cognitive function. When this system becomes chronically imbalanced, it can lead to many disorders.
Abba Gold Oil
Peace, Calm and Clarity
ABBA GOLD OIL, VAPOR EXTRACTION TECHNOLOGY = ABSOLUTE PURITY. This process extrapolates the purest CBD Hemp oil from organically grown plants, while maintaining their total integrity. This patented process is unlike any other. Its what sets us apart from the rest. Abba Gold Oil is a full-spectrum CBD whole food, supplement. CBD is not THC and is non-psychoactive.
How does Abba Gold Oil work?
In the 1990’s, science discovered one of the largest, active communication networks in the human body. It is called the Endocannabinoid System. Many scientists believe, Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency to be a root cause of many health conditions.
See how Endocannabinoid System (ECS) communication network works below
“STRESS depletes our Endocannabinoid (EDS) resources. Poor nutrition combined with stress, can be especially damaging.”
Tell me more…
- Your endocannabinoid system (ECS) regulates everything from relaxation, to eating, sleeping, inflammation and even cognitive function.
- In a nutshell, your ECS is responsible for making sure your entire body is working optimally. But sometimes this ‘balancing system’ gets out of whack, with disorders such as fibromyalgia, anxiety, MS and IBS attributed to its DEFICIENCY, and obesity and metabolic conditions associated with its OVER ACTIVATION.
- There are two types of cannabinoid receptors found throughout your body (CB1 and CB2), but they are most abundant in your brain and immune system.
- CB1 receptors are abundant in the central nervous system. CB2 receptors are more often found on immune cells, in the gastrointestinal tract, and in the peripheral nervous system.
- As you can see Cannabinoid receptors are found all throughout the body, giving them a wide variety of functions.
The World’s Only Vapor Distilled Oil
Vapor Extraction Technology
- Low heated air (clean, pure and potent)
- 100% Natural oil / Colorado Organically Grown
- Full-Spectrum, whole food supplement (active ingredients)
- Zero Solvents (contaminants)
- Zero capsules ( low absorption)
- Zero C02 processing
- Zero alcohol in extraction method
There are three components that sets Abba Gold Oil apart from other CBD products.
1. The quality of the hemp plant.
2. The quality of the ground it grown in
3. The distillation process
Abba Gold Oil is organic hemp grown in beautiful Colorado. The plants are grown in healthy soil and not sprayed with chemical pesticides.
The process by which the oil is extrapolated is unique in the industry.
The Vapor Distillation process uses heated air and a proprietary condensation method to selectively vaporize and distill the active compounds of the hemp plant. The result is an ultra-pure, activated oil that is rich in terpenes and cannabinoids.
Our Vapor Distilled hemp oils are made using a revolutionary thermal extraction process developed in Boulder, Colorado by Natural Extraction Systems (NES).
What exactly is health? Finally a video explaining this in simple terms. This 15 minute video will also explain why so many are gaining amazing health benefits from CBD! A must watch!
The benefits of the hemp plant has been documented for hundreds of years dating back to our fore fathers medicinal and traditional uses.
Abba Gold Oil Full Spectrum CBD is considered an “adaptogen,” Herb remedy. This means that it increases resistance to a broad spectrum of harmful factors (stressors) of different physical, chemical, and biological natures.
CBD oil extracted from hemp plant can neutralize the effects of free radicals. It can protect against neurodegenerative disorders, inflammation and immune issues.
Lets be honest…
While CBD can directly improve Endocannabinoid system (ECS) signaling, other restorative and enhancement techniques must be utilized as well.
Eating an anti-inflammatory diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and healthy fat sources like olive oil, fish, and eggs are very helpful, as is engaging in stress-reducing activities like walking, meditation and yoga.
One of the functions ECS system modulates is the reduction of inflammation. Therefore, eating inflammatory foods like refined grains, sugar, and trans fats can eventually be overwhelming and weaken the endocannabinoid system.
The second pathway to enhancing the endocannabinoid system is by consuming foods that up-regulate endocannabinoids or cannabinoid receptors.
For example, probiotics increase CB2 receptors in intestinal cells and may even potentially reduce pain by acting through those receptors. Exercising, including brisk walking, running and biking, increases endocannabinoid levels. Olive oil, in addition to being anti-inflammatory, may help fight colon cancer by increasing CB1 receptors on the cancer cells.